Monitoring the quality of service operates on all stages and throughout the duration of the « customer relationship »
1) Estimate enquiry
2) Confirmation of transportation order
3) Payment service
4) Carrying out of transportation order
The clauses of the « Management and transportation of art and precious objects » specifications have been developed to meet the requirements of safety and preservation of your property. They establish and detail the operational, administrative and technical limits for the performance of any provision of transport and for any ancillary service handling and packaging.
In addition to the rules of law applicable to the contract of carriage, our stakeholders will respect the charges and specifications regarding :
– Respect of confidentiality of information and personal data transmitted,
– The methods of organization of the transportation service,
– The technical features of vehicles used,
– The packaging and protection of objects,
– The establishment of transportation documents for drivers,
– The collection and delivery processes,
– Adhering to agreed collection and delivery times,
– The security of your goods and prevention of theft risks,
– Contractual civil liability insurance and professional liability for transportation.
5) The management of possible claims
6) The control of client satisfaction
One of the main aims of our quality policy is to constantly think in terms of solutions and improve our services.
With our « customer relations » we perform through satisfaction surveys, we encourage interaction with customers to monitor the compliance of our services with your needs and expectations.